You can join WDBKA as a full member or a friend.
The benefits of full membership include:
- Membership of both the Dorset and the British Beekeepers Associations
- Public Liability Insurance for £1,000,000
- Bee Disease Insurance for up to three hives; additional hives at a small additional cost
- Discount group buying schemes for foundation, honey jars, and varroa treatments
- Regular apiary meetings throughout the season
- Winter talks by prominent beekeepers, and social events
- Access to all the latest technical and scientific developments
- Free loan of books from the Association’s library
- Acquisition and disposal of swarms
- Hire of honey extractor
- Newsletters, magazines, full access to WDBKA web-site, etc
- – but most of all the opportunity to meet and get to know other local beekeepers.
If you have an interest in bees and beekeeping, but do not keep bees, and would like to keep in touch, why not become a Friend?
Download a membership application form here – this can be used for new members or to renew your membership if you are already a member and also includes details of how you can pay online.
Membership payments and donations are enhanced if they are gift aided – please consider making your payment by ticking the Gift Aid box on the membership form.
Click here download the 2016 Programme of talks and Apiary Meetings.